Friday, February 24, 2006

i was feeling REALLY REALLY upset yesterday. & that mdm soh had made it much worser for me. i wont be posting it in my blog. its too embarassing. seriously, dont you know that my day has already been so bad?! why make it worse for me? i treated you nicely, yet, you discriminate people like me, calling me names. well, fancy that, a teacher calling her own chinese pupil names. seriously, i'm appalled by your comments. you can just keep your mouth shut you know? or just keep your utterly disgraceful comments to YOURSELF.


took the wrong book today for assembly. i took the english book instead of my mother tongue book. i ran back to the 5th floor. during that time, loads of sec 4s were coming down. i ran up, & theres bound to be some shock. & the most funny part that happened. i was running up as i thought no one would be coming down anymore. i ran & ran, at the stairs there, someone actually was walking down in a quick pace. he was from red cross if i'm not wrong, & was the head of red cross? most people i knew said he was v cute & kuku. the moment he saw me rushing up, he like..
JUMPED OUTTA HIS SKIN!! WAHAHAHAHA!
i still can imagine his look on his face. seriously, i laughed real loud. he seems to be very blur in things.


guess wad? faizal din come to school today. NOT COOL. he's always like that. everytime when we're having practical, he DONT come. & everytime when we're having theory lessons, he DID come. its not fair. he din turn up for theory lessons once, and, he took our practical time and made it theory. NOT FAIR! i bet he cant let us have 2 practical lessons a week. sighs.. i miss practical lessons.
not fair not fair not fair!


everytime after pali, sali & gali ended their art lessons, i'll be prepared to listen to their interesting happenings that has happened during their art class. mostly, its about R. they showed me how R laughs during class. i think her laughter is so sickening.. at least my laughter is better right? i think she laughs as if she's having an asthma. she's such a attention seeker. i still remember, during our camp, she walked past me, i looked at her. she just looked away. imagine that.. how rude. she asked us, "are you guys photogenic?" i'm like.. who are you asking? you should ask that question yourself. look how many photos did you have in your friendster? goodness.


forgotten to bring my cca tee today. how dumb.


guides was fun though.. we keep picking and plucking the grasses & twigs & sticks & keep throwing at wankee & chengyi. dunno what happened, wankee & chengyi took off their shoes & wanted to throw at my sister. i said, "dont take out your shoes lah! later all the birds all fall down to the ground." that means the birds will die after smelling the stench. my sister objected, she said elephants will drop down. i said, "NO! not any normal elephants! its DUMBO!" just a disney character. ahhhh. thats lame.


something happened during our games. i was suppose to catch the ball, we were playing caption's ball. i hit the ball to my sister. instead, i think the ball went haywire, and it hit HER* right in her head. i apologized, she diao me. i'm mad! those sec 5 guides came. we talked bout HER*. one of them told me that she cant stand the sight of her. simply just agreed. their clique said that i can compare with huizhen. cos both our laughter almost seems alike. we laughed out loud, talk real loud. finally! found someone who loves to laugh like me! i've never laughed out loud until today. my seniors rock!


sometimes, i want to be sequestered for awhile. i need some time alone.. to refresh what i've done, all the bad memories i have. i'm leading a miserable life i must say..


its the end, no more turning back..

No comments: